“What’s Your Blueprint” Youth Summit
A Day to be inspired by the importance of your VOICE, your ability to ACT for change, and CREATE your personal blueprint for life!
Youth who attend will get:
• 4 hours of community service
• A free lunch from A Single Bite
• A free hoodie to take home
• A free journal to take home
• Name entered in raffle for chance to win 4-pack of lawn tickets to a concert of their choice at Bethel Woods
Registration required for this free event, March 18, 10am – 2pm @ HPAC
Martin Luther King Day of Service Event
Presented by Sullivan 180.
Registration at www.sullivan180.org.